Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: 2023-09-14
By accessing and using data from the Gespe’gewa’gi Institute of Natural Understanding’s (hereinafter referred to as “GINU”) GEONODE website, you agree to comply with the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Acceptance of Terms
You acknowledge and agree that your use of data from the GEONODE website is subject to these Terms and Conditions, the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license, and Quebec’s Law 25 Phase 2.
The data provided on the GEONODE website is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-SA 4.0) license. You are free to:
- Share: Copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format.
- Adapt: Remix, transform, and build upon the material.
Under the following terms:
- Attribution: You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests GINU endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial: You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike: If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
3. Compliance with Quebec’s Law 25 Phase 2
You agree to comply with all provisions of Quebec’s Law 25 Phase 2, as applicable, when accessing and using data from the GEONODE website.
4. Disclaimer of Warranty
GINU provides data on an “as is” and “as available” basis. GINU makes no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, regarding the accuracy, completeness, or fitness for a particular purpose of the data provided on the GEONODE website.
5. Limitation of Liability
GINU shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use of the data from the GEONODE website, including, but not limited to, loss of data, loss of profits, or any other economic losses.
6. Changes to Terms
GINU reserves the right to modify or amend these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any changes will be effective upon posting on the GEONODE website. Your continued use of the data after the changes are posted signifies your acceptance of the revised Terms and Conditions.
7. Contact Information
If you have any questions or concerns regarding these Terms and Conditions or the use of data from the GEONODE website, please contact us at:
1 Marshall Way
Listuguj, QC G0C2R0